To celebrate National Vegetarian Week 2016, the Deli(very) team invited guests to sample the delicious new range of vegetarian options available from the new menu launched last month, including some of the new vegan and gluten free options.
Vegan options from Deli(very) have become so popular that a new area on the website has been created to make it easier than ever for customers to cater for their guests.
The National Vegetarian Week Lunch Menu 2016
- Butternut Squash and Mozarella Pizza
- Polenta Chips (GF) (VE)
- Root Vegetable Bhajis (V)
- Feta and Watermelon Skewers
- Quinoa and Kale Baby Muffins (GF)
- Cherry Tomato and Pesto Tart
- Aubergine and Red Pepper Roll (VE)
- Mature Cheddar Cheese Rarebit
- Asian Style Spiced Potato Cake with Tikka Yoghurt (GF)
- Cherry Tomato and Applewood Skewer
- Sandwich Selection (VE)
- Fresh Fruit Skewers (VE) (GF)
- Granola Bake (VE)
(GF) Gluten Free
For full details of our menus and more photos, please visit https://gfal.leeds.ac.uk/delivered-food/
Image: Food, Beverage and Events Manager, Simon Wood for Great Food at Leeds.