Fairtrade chocolate hamper raffle
We are taking part in Fairtrade Fortnight and giving you the chance to win a Fairtrade chocolate hamper! We are passionate about Fairtrade and have been supporting and selling Fairtrade products since 2003.
To enter you can buy raffle tickets from the Refectory until Friday 4 March 2022, the winner will be contacted on Monday 7 March 2022.
Terms and conditions:
- Great Food at Leeds will use any personal data submitted only for the purposes of facilitating the raffle
- All raffle tickets to be purchased by Friday 4 March 2022 at 6:00pm from the Refectory
- The winner will be drawn at random and contacted via email on Monday 7 March 2022
- Purchase of raffle tickets necessary to be entered into the raffle. Raffle tickets can be purchased five for £1. All proceeds will be donated to the Fairtrade Foundation
- No entrant may win more than one prize
- Raffle is open to all University of Leeds staff, students and visitors
- The prize is a hamper of Fairtrade chocolate. No cash alternative is possible
- Great Food at Leeds will make a reasonable attempt to contact the winner, but reserve the right to draw a substitute winner if this is not possible