Taste of Summer Giveaway
To celebrate the launch our summer drinks range, we’re giving you the chance to win £50 credit to spend on delicious food and drink in any of our Great Food at Leeds locations on campus, with our Taste of Summer giveaway!
To enter you need to follow the instructions on the giveaway post found on the Great Food at Leeds Instagram.
Terms and conditions:
- Great Food at Leeds will use any personal data submitted only for the purposes of facilitating the prize draw
- All entries must be received by Tuesday 7 June 2022 at 11:59pm
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Wednesday 8 June 2022. The winner will be drawn at random
- One entry per person allowed, on completion of liking the post, commenting on the post and following the Great Food at Leeds Instagram account. You may have an additional entry by sharing the post to your Instagram Story
- No entrant may win more than one prize
- Giveaway is open to all University of Leeds staff and students
- The prize is £50 Great Food at Leeds credit. Great Food at Leeds credit redeemable against food and drink in any of the Great Food at Leeds operated locations on campus. The winner must provide their University email address and download the GFaL Club app to obtain the credit. Credit will be valid for 6 months. No cash alternative is possible
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternative is possible
- The winner will be notified via the Great Food at Leeds Instagram stories from Wednesday 8 June 2022. Great Food at Leeds will make a reasonable attempt to contact the winner, but reserve the right to draw a substitute winner if this is not possible
- By entering the prize draw, you agree to participate in any reasonable promotional activity, including photographs and audio and/or visual recordings, if you are selected as a winner
- Please note that Instagram are not responsible for any element of this promotion and has in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered this promotion
This competition has now finished.