All of our tea and coffee is freshly brewed and Fairtrade.
We like to think that knowing that little bit more helps it taste that bit better. The coffee itself is made from hand-picked gourmet Arabica beans grown on the lush foothills of the Peruvian Andes in the famous Machu Picchu area. Situated on a mountain, it is produced at altitudes of 1500-2000m, near the Urubamba valley of the Andes mountain range, deep within the Inca heartland. This unique microclimate in which these coffee beans are produced, combined with expertise and dedication from our producers partners, delivers a delicious and uncomplicated chocolaty taste.
- Freshly brewed Tea (min 5 pers) – £1.50
- Machu Picchu Coffee (min 5 pers) – £1.60
- Tea/Coffee (min 10 pers) – £1.60
- Tea, Coffee and Biscuits – £2.15
- Hot Water with a selection of Teas, including Herbal/Fruit Tea’s, Coffee and Decaffeinated Coffee – £1.45