Top up £30 or more to your Refresh account between 1 August and 30 September 2016 and you could win Free Lunch for the year – worth £700!
Who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch?
All Refresh customers who top up will be entered into a prize draw with one lucky winner selected at random.
To join Refresh and start saving 10% off all hot drinks and selected items across campus, head here
Terms and Conditions
Refresh card- Win free lunch for a year
- University of Leeds Catering Services/Great Food at Leeds reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition or rules without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of University of Leeds Catering Services/Great Food at Leeds reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions or on the Great Food at Leeds website.
- Entrants must top up their Refresh card with a minimum of £30 in one transaction by 30/09/2016 to be entered into the competition prize draw. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- Entrants can top up online here.
- The competition is available to all Refresh card holders.
Winners and Prizes
- The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by email.
- The winner may be requested to take part in promotional activities relating to the competition including photography and naming of the winner for the purpose of the Great Food at Leeds website and social media.
- The return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
- The value of £700 will be added to the winners Refresh card account in one transaction and any unspent balance will be removed from the Refresh card account exactly 1 year after it has been added.
- Credit added to the winners Refresh card can be spent on any food and drink items in all the Great Food at Leeds Catering outlets across campus. A list of these cafes can be found at www.leeds.ac.uk/greatfoodatleeds
- The prize is not cash redeemable.