During the last few months, the Catering team at Great Food at Leeds have been busy looking at how we can offer the freshest, tastiest and best value delivered catering to the University of Leeds. We’ve brought all of these values together to form Deli(very).
Here are some of the changes we’ve made:
- New Menu (pdf) – A whole range of exciting new products! Over 70% of the menu is homemade food, carefully prepared on-site by the University Chefs ensuring that your food is the freshest it possibly can be. The finest local and seasonal ingredients are always used where possible and the Service is passionate about supporting Fairtrade.
- New Great Value Deals – There’s something to match all budgets on the new menus. The Finger Buffets start at only £3.95 per head and include FREE ORANGE JUICE and WATER.
- New Ordering System – The new online ordering system is simple to use and provides products descriptions and photos. There’s also a quick re-ordering option to save you time.
- New Food Presentation – No more doilies! The new food platters and branding give a professional and modern feel.
- Disposables or Non-Disposables – You can now choose if you would like your order delivered on disposables or non-disposables.
- Improved Recycling –Orders can now be easily recycled and deliveries include 3 colour coded biodegradable bags (in line with University Cleaning and Sustainability agenda) for your waste.
Take a look for yourself by visiting the new delivered food tab above.