Terms & Conditions of Booking
How to order
Get in touch with your booking requirements by:
- Visiting us online at www.leeds.ac.uk/greatfoodatleeds
- Or by telephoning Lyn or Anne in the sales team on: 0113 343 3682 or 0113 343 3675
- Or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been confirmed, you will receive a copy of the booking confirmation. Please ensure that you check all details. Any amendments must be notified within two working days.
When placing a booking, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible and where viable orders should be received no later than Wednesday for the following week
We understand that last minute bookings may be required, however with any orders submitted without 48 hours’ notice will be subject to our Chef’s choice menus.
We will endeavor to deliver late bookings at the advised times. Your order is not guaranteed until email confirmation has been received.
Changes to your booking
If you need to amend your order prior to your event taking place, please call one of the sales team quoting your reference number. You will be sent a revised booking confirmation wherever possible.
Cancellations must be confirmed by email and charges are as follows:
- Less than 24 hours notice – full charge
- Between 24 and 48 hours notice – 50% of charge
- More than 48 hours notice – no charge
We ask customers to confirm final numbers a week before the event. However we understand that things can change and will try to accommodate any changes where possible. Reductions in final numbers may incur a charge.
Special Dietary Requirements
We can cater for most dietary requirements. Call the team on the number above and they will go through the available options with you.
- We aim to deliver your order 45 minutes before it is required.
- Please ensure that the room/venue is accessible for the delivery staff.
- If the room is locked, or catering is to be delivered outside a room, please ensure that a table or trolley is available for the delivery to be placed upon.
- We cannot always deliver to rooms which are not accessible by lift or ramp.
- Please contact us if you have any queries about your delivery.
- In the event of difficulties a “working luncheon” could be provided.
Deli(very) is committed to the University’s recycling agenda. If you have ordered a delivery on disposables, please ensure you recycle these in the correct way. We have provided a helpful guide on recycling. Items that are on non-disposables (i.e. crackle glass platters, tea/coffee pots and crockery items) will be collected by members of the Great Food at Leeds Deli(very) team within 24 hours of your event. If your items have not been collected, please contact 0113 343 3682.
Please ensure that all non-disposable items are packed up and ready for collection after your event.
We encourage customers to recycle disposable items and food waste where possible. Three recycle bags are provided for your ease in disposing of all non-returnable items, and these bags should be placed in the nearest recycling bins.
If you have any queries regarding collection please contact the sales team.
Customers requesting crockery will be charged 25p per person.
All prices quoted exclude VAT.
All Great Food at Leeds equipment is the responsibility of the person who made the booking. If equipment is lost or damaged a replacement charge will be incurred as follows:
- Coffee/Tea/Water Flask – £14.95
- Milk Flask – £10.95
- Cup – £2.50
- Saucer – £2.00
- Glazz platters – from £5.00 to £8.00 each
- Glass Jug – £3
- Glass – £1.25
Suggestions or complaints regarding any aspect of the service should be made in the first instance to email@example.com
Notice to our customers
External Caterers cannot be used in areas managed by Conference and Events. These areas are:
- Parkinson Court
- University House
- Halls of Residence
- Michael Marks Room
Our food has been freshly prepared and held under controlled conditions prior to delivery. We recommend that all food supplied should be consumed within three hours of delivery. The University cannot accept liability in respect to illness caused to anyone arising through failure to discard food after the allotted time.
- The service staff will set up the delivery where ever possible.
- Staffing will be provided for numbers over 100 free of charge.
- If service staff are required there will be a charge per hour of £12.50