Save money, collect points and enjoy exclusive offers!
Refresh is edible credit which helps you save money at all Great Food at Leeds cafés at the University of Leeds. Top up your account and conveniently pay with the Refresh Card to save 10% on selected products and to earn loyalty points and free hot drinks.
From the 10th August 2015 Refresh customers will now also benefit from these exciting new changes as well as the existing Refresh benefits:
1. NEW Collect Loyalty Points
For every £1 you spend you collect 3 points (worth 3p). Use your points as credit to treat yourself to something free!
2. NEW Free Hot Drinks Buy 10 hot drinks and get your 11th free, Refresh will count as you buy so you never miss out!
3. NEW Refresh Mobile Payment App Coming Soon! Payments will soon be available via the Refresh app.
4. 10% off a range of products Including selected sandwiches, cold drinks and all hot drinks!
5. Exclusive monthly Refresh offers
6. One convenient card for all Great Food at Leeds cafés
7. Auto Top Up & never be without credit again
Get credit from home:
Family members can create their own Refresh ‘link’ account online from which credit can be automatically added to the student Refresh card from anywhere in the world!
Auto top up means that whenever the credit on the account drops below a certain amount it will automatically top up your selected amount, meaning the card will never be without credit!
Sign up to Refresh
1. Register on the Refresh card portal. To register you will need to input your University email address and set up a password.
2. Then simply pick up a card from the Refectory or any of our cafés and add it to your online account using the number on the front of the card.
3. You can top up your new Refresh card online through your personal account. While adding your card details you can also set up auto top up and even send a link to family and friends so that they can automatically add credit to your account.