How to set up your auto top-up
What is Auto Top-Up?
Setting auto top-up means that whenever your credit drops below a certain amount, you can set it to automatically top up to an amount chosen by you, meaning your Refresh account will never be without credit!
How to Set Up Auto top-up:
1. You will need to create a Refresh account or log in if you already have one. Click here to be taken to the sign up page and then follow the instructions displayed on screen.
2. Once logged in, you will arrive at the Refresh homepage.
Navigate to ‘Refresh Cashless’ under the ‘My Purses’ section and click through.
3. You will then need to register a payment card if you have not already done so. Do this by clicking ‘Add payment card’, selecting a top up amount and entering your card details into the secure form.
4. Then, simply head back to your ‘Refresh Cashless’ purse and enter your desired trigger balance and how much you would like to auto top-up to, so you’ll never be without credits again.
If You Haven’t Already- Download the Refresh App Here:
Its easy to earn Refresh points with our app – smartphone users can now ditch their card and pay using the app in all Great Food at Leeds outlets.
- Pay using Your Mobile Phone
- Check your Account Balance
- Keep track of your Loyalty Points
- Easily access our Mobile Refresh Site
- Top up online