The Refresh Card has Changed!
We’ve got a new system for the Refresh card to improve functionality and make it easier to use! There is some important information below please read it carefully.
Some of the new functions of the new system include:
- Auto Top Up – This can be set up through the new Refresh card system and allows you to specify an amount to top your card up to and also an amount to activate the top up. For example you can arrange for your card to be topped up to £10 each time your credit falls below £5. This means you don’t have to remember to top up and you’ll never be without credit on your card again!
- Top up at the Till – If you’re out of Refresh credit when you get to the counter then don’t worry, you’re now able to top up at the till. Just ask a member of staff for details on how to do this.
- Lost/Damaged Cards – If you lose your Refresh card or it’s damaged it’s easy to replace by simply picking up a new card in one of the Great Food at Leeds cafés and linking this to your account online, so it will be ready to use straight away.
What do you need to do?
The new Refresh card system is now live and your old Refresh card will not work, you need to register online and pick up a new card. Follow the instructions below or download the Refresh Card Guide.
Already a Refresh customer? We’ve made the switch over as simple as possible, you just need to follow a few simple steps:
- Register on the new Refresh card portal online now. To do this you just need to input your University email address and set up a password.
- Pick up a new Refresh card, these are available in all Great Food at Leeds cafés and the Refectory now.
- Once you’ve picked up your new Refresh card you need to link it with your account online using the card number on the front.
- You can top up your new Refresh card online the same way the current system works.
What happens with the current Refresh card system and my current Refresh card balance?
The current Refresh card system will no longer work and any balance from the old system has been transferred over to the new system. As soon as you have registered online you will see this credit in your Refresh card purse and it will be available to spend using your new Refresh card.
If you have any questions then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org