We recognise that guests may have special dietary requirements and we are pleased to be able to cater for wide and varying needs. We do ask that you provide us with 48 hours notice.
Please make notes of your special requirements in the comments box before you place your order.
- Halal – No pork, no alcohol and no derivatives of these products. Halal meat can be provided for main meals
- Gluten Free – Gluten free meals contain no barley, wheat, rye or oats
- Kosher – All kosher meals we provide are prepared by a local kosher supplier, supervised by the Leeds Beth Din
- Vegan – Contains no meat, meat products, fish, fowl, eggs or dairy products
- Vegetarian – Vegetarian options are identifiable on our menu marked with a (V) . Dishes contain no meat, no meat products, fish or fowl. Any cheeses used are vegetarian based
Please advise of any allergies guests/customers may have at least 48 hours in advance of your booking.
Alternatively, if you would like further information or advice, please speak to a member of the sales team on 0113 343 3682 or by emailing email@example.com